Uccello Rosso, red bird in Italian, is a sign of remembrance that someone who loves you is thinking of you. Handpainted by VIETRI's very first artisans on the famed Amalfi Coast, Uccello Rosso Trivet reminds us all to cherish every moment with our loved ones, especially during the holidays.
- 8"L, 8"W, 1"H
- Dishwasher Safe - We recommend using a non-fragrant/non-citrus, non-abrasive detergent on the air dry cycle (or econo heat when available). It is recommended to place the dishes so they avoid touching during the high pressure dishwashing and as such we recommend you do not overload the dishwasher. All dishes should be dried thoroughly before being stored.
Microwave Safe - The temperature of VIETRI pieces may vary after microwave use due to the handmade nature of quality, natural clays. Thus, as with all products used in a microwave, please use the following precautions:
- Always use a pot holder or oven mitt when handling the product as item may get hot.
- Do not permit children to handle any product that has been heated in a microwave.
- Do not put any products into a microwave without food or liquid on or inside the piece.
- Allow item to cool before taking it out of the microwave.
- Terra Cotta - A red clay that is traditionally the most commonly used. The properties tend to best showcase depth, saturation, and richness of colors.
Campania is one of the southernmost regions of Italy. With over 200 miles of rocky coastline, its beachside towns along the Amalfi Coast are some of the most visited in the world. Known for its architecture, music, ancient sites, and natural beauty, Campania is where VIETRI got its start.