The handpainted sea turtle is rendered in hues of aqua and taupe against a clean, white canvas on the Tartaruga Turtle w/ Tail Salad Plate. Maestro artisan, Gianluca Fabbro, utilizes a unique sponging technique to carefully add detail to each piece.
- 8.5"L, 8"W, 1.1 lbs
- Dishwasher Safe - We recommend using a non-fragrant/non-citrus, non-abrasive detergent on the air dry cycle (or econo heat when available). It is recommended to place the dishes so they avoid touching during the high pressure dishwashing and as such we recommend you do not overload the dishwasher. All dishes should be dried thoroughly before being stored.
Microwave Safe - The temperature of VIETRI pieces may vary after microwave use due to the handmade nature of quality, natural clays. Thus, as with all products used in a microwave, please use the following precautions:
- Always use a pot holder or oven mitt when handling the product as item may get hot.
- Do not permit children to handle any product that has been heated in a microwave.
- Do not put any products into a microwave without food or liquid on or inside the piece.
- Allow item to cool before taking it out of the microwave.
- Terra Bianca - A white earthenware clay that is often used for handpainted designs as it provides the ideal canvas for storytelling, allowing colors to truly come to life.
Veneto is situated in the northeastern corner of Italy. Home to Venice, rivers, lagoons, mountains, hills, and plains, the area is diverse and robust in history. Its close proximity to other countries and cultures has made it a unique region in Italy, and its ceramic production is distinctive and irreplaceable.