Simplify your dinner preparation with the Fresh Small Oval Bowl. Perfect for various food prep or housing small grab-and-go snacks, this handmade item easily transitions between appetizers on the kitchen island to well-dressed dinner parties in the dining room.
What is a "Second"?
Perfectly imperfect, a “Second” captures the unique variation that is to be appreciated with handcrafted products (just not exactly what we originally had in mind). Please note that the quality and function are not hindered, but a tribute to the authenticity of each beautiful piece.
- 6.75"L, 5.5"W, 2.25"H, 0.25 lbs
- Dishwasher Safe - We recommend using a non-fragrant/non-citrus, non-abrasive detergent on the air dry cycle (or econo heat when available). It is recommended to place the dishes so they avoid touching during the high pressure dishwashing and as such we recommend you do not overload the dishwasher. All dishes should be dried thoroughly before being stored.
Microwave Safe - The temperature of VIETRI pieces may vary after microwave use due to the handmade nature of quality, natural clays. Thus, as with all products used in a microwave, please use the following precautions:
Oven Safe - VIETRI's casserole and baking dishes can be used in most conventional ovens and dishwashers. They are handcrafted of very dense clays and fired at high temperatures, making them heat resistant up to 400°F. Do not use casserole lids in the oven, unless otherwise noted. Hot casseroles and baking dishes should never be placed on cool, damp, or unprotected surfaces. VIETRI bakeware should never be taken directly from the refrigerator to the oven due to the extreme temperature change, nor should it be placed directly from oven to freezer. The handles of these pieces are decorative and should not be used for support. Please remove the bakeware from the oven by holding the body of the dish, supporting the base.
- Always use a pot holder or oven mitt when handling the product as item may get hot.
- Do not permit children to handle any product that has been heated in a microwave.
- Do not put any products into a microwave without food or liquid on or inside the piece.
- Allow item to cool before taking it out of the microwave.
Freezer Safe - Item can withstand freezing temperatures, but please allow it to return to room temperature before putting it into the oven.
- Italian Stoneware - A mix of different clays including a stoneware clay that can be fired at higher temperatures and provides added strength to the product.